WestField Speech Solutions provides private, at-home speech-language pathology services for children throughout Northern Westchester County, NY. Our specific focus is on meeting early intervention, pre-school and early adolescent needs.
Teletherapy sessions are also available for families throughout New York and Connecticut.
Our fully licensed, board certified Speech-Language Pathologists are trained to address a wide variety of concerns. Some of the most common include:
- Receptive Language Development: Difficulty understanding language
- Expressive Language Development: Difficulty using language
- Articulation: Difficulty with speech sounds
- Phonological Development: Difficulty with speech patterns
- Pragmatic Language Development: Difficulty with social communication
- Selective Mutism: Difficulty communicating in select settings
Northern Westchester communities served for at-home services include:
- Bedford (Bedford Village, Bedford Hills, Katonah)
- Lewisboro (South Salem, Cross River, Goldens Bridge, Waccabuc, Vista)
- Mount Kisco
- New Castle
- North Salem (Purdy’s, Croton Falls, Salem Center)
- Pound Ridge